Thursday, February 12, 2009

spectator only

the Prompt O' The Day is brought to you by sunday scribblings : "sports."

in all my 16 yrs, ive never participated in sports. i was never really interested.

i was too busy trying to survive foster care hell. not gonna go there.

im a spectator during the olympics--both winter and summer. and that's about as good as it gets.

ok, wait...is kung-fu considered to be a sport?

it should be.

an activity that allows you to shout out "HI-YAH!" needs to be a sport.

9 comments:

Understanding Alice said...

it is indeed a sport :) Great post...

gautami tripathy said...

I was a sport freek in school. After going to college, it fizzled out..

naisaiKuing

Roan said...

I believe it is a sport, and agree with the statement "an activity that allows you to shout out "HI-YAH!" needs to be a sport."

Linda Jacobs said...

I like how this reflects your attitude: a bit lighthearted but serious, too!

Anonymous said...

HiYaH!, I'm a spectator when it comes to sports too!

linda may said...

G'Day, I have not seen you here before. I bet you have a lot of interesting stories to tell.

Anonymous said...

Have to 'wrestle' with that one - is wrestling a sport?

Patois42 said...

Sounds like a sport to me.

floreta said...

martial arts is also a sport.
i'm not very good at sports either..